Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stunt Kids!!

This afternoon Dan and the kids and I went outside for some fresh air and exercise. Luke and Kylie were riding there bikes. Yes, Luke is now riding his bike without training wheels! Yes, It is quite scary. Mind you he has been doing this for about 3 days now! This afternoon he stood up while pedaling! He cracks me up, when he gets into his turning; he turns on a dime!

Well, as they were riding Dan and I were standing in the street, and Kylie rode onto the sidewalk. Right after turning on the sidewalk, she slowly falls over and lands tummy side down in the grass. Laughing she gets up!! Then after seeing that it made Dan and I laugh, she must have done 4 more stunt moves off of her bike. One of the best ones, was as our neighbor boy came riding by... she jumped off of her bike and rolled in the grass. And of course, he doesn't stop! It was hilarious. Then to top off the evening, Luke rides by Dan and I and falls off of his bike too, about 5 second before Kylie crashes as well. Landing about 4 feet apart from each other. Our neighbor at that time is walking towards his house, and laughs saying something about stunt man moves huh? Dan and I were laughing hard, it was great!

I will try to get some pictures of there awesome moves soon.

1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

I thought you were going to have another broken arm on your hands when I started reading that! Glad that they had a blast. I love hearing my kids laugh and I'm sure it will never get old!