Monday, October 20, 2008

Pink!

Well, it has been quite some time since my last post. I think I will pick up where I am now! We have had our first broken bone experience this past weekend. Kylie broke her arm falling off of a stump of sorts at the playground. Poor thing just lost her balance, and fell head first catching herself with her left hand/arm. She has a buckle fracture, which should heal easily. She got her PINK cast today. I mentioned to the man making her cast that light pink would be neat! :) Kylie is doing good! I think she is feeling better now that she doesn't have the huge splint on her arm that the ER put on. Brother has been helping sister around the house. He even showed Kylie how HE could put is under wear on with one hand today, too.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

3 comments:

Tara Powell said...

oh no! I can't believe she broke her arm! At least it's a little cast. Tell brother I am proud of him for the one handed underwear stunt. Next try putting all your clothes on one handed! That should keep him busy for awhile!

Michelle said...

hey!!! you have a blog! so excited!

Unknown said...

I was browsing blogs this morning and saw the title pink on your and got so excited. I thought you were announcing a new "pink" addition to the family.
I would have been excited for blue too....

Jill Haywood